Aronberg, Aronberg & Green, Injury Law Firm Adds Partner Seth Green
The Law Offices of Aronberg, Aronberg & Green are proud and excited to announce that our associate Seth P. Green, Esq. will now be a partner in our law firm. Our new law firm name will be Aronberg, Aronberg & Green, Injury Law Firm. Our experienced legal team is now comprised of attorneys David T. Aronberg (rated AV attorney by Martindale-Hubbell) and his wife, Elisa J. Aronberg and new partner Seth P. Green. We look forward to working alongside Mr. Green for many years to come.
In this, our 18th year in business, we felt it was the right time to expand our practice and add the knowledge, expertise and hard work of Mr. Green to our firm. We opened our doors as a family-operated, client-focused law firm in June 1999, and we remain family-owned and operated today. It has been and will continue to be our honor to represent injured individuals in a personal, caring and professional manner.
As our experienced attorneys know, personal injury law is an expansive, complex field. Throughout the years, we have handled all types of personal injury cases, including auto accident, slip-and-fall, boating accidents, nursing home neglect, and product liability cases. We will continue to specialize in Personal Injury cases as we feel a specialty in one area is important to our clients.
There’s a reason that our clients depend on us – Forum Publishing Group has named us the best law firm in Delray Beach, the South Florida city in which our firm is based. While many law “factories” focus on growth and expansion, our firm has purposefully remained small, so that we can continue to provide our clients with the personal attention that they deserve.
Over the last 18 years, we have had the pleasure of winning many, many cases for our clients. Some of these cases in particular, discussed below, highlight our firm’s experience.
– In 1999, we led a class action lawsuit against the Palm Beach County School Board on behalf of a group of parents. The result was that schools in Palm Beach County had to cease charging fees to students.
– In 2001, we quickly obtained a $500,000 settlement on behalf of our client who had been injured in an auto accident. We represented the plaintiff in two actions – one against the driver of the motor vehicle and the other against the shopping center, which had unsafely designed the parking lot in which the accident took place.
– In 2003, we obtained a $400,000 settlement when we represented the plaintiff in an action against a South Florida nursing home, which had failed to properly treat the ulcers of an elderly resident.
– In 2008, we filed a lawsuit against the New Jersey Department of Youth and Family Services (DYFS) on behalf of our client, the stepsister of two children who were killed by their father. Ultimately, the DYFS settled for $750,000 after our attorneys argued that the department had ignored repeated warnings that the father had been violating rules barring him from spending nights at the family home.
– In 2012, our firm reached a large settlement in a case we had been working on for four years. A little girl had been killed in New Jersey when the car she was sitting in was smashed into by a giant 18-wheeler. We were able to obtain a Six Million Dollar settlement for the bereaved family of the deceased child.
– In 2013, we recovered $250,000 (the maximum amount possible under the insurance policy) for a victim of an auto accident that occurred on I-95. The money was obtained within just 4 months of the accident.
– In 2016, we resolved a complicated multi party fall case where our client sustained a serious arm injury requiring several surgeries. We litigated the case for over 2 years eventually recovering substantial settlements from all of the defendants just before a jury trial began.
The above cases are just a short sample of some of the cases we have handled over the past 18 years. We thank each and every one of our clients – both past and present for placing their faith in us as their personal injury attorneys. We look forward to many, many more years working with and for people who are injured due to others negligence.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another, please contact our experienced attorneys at Aronberg, Aronberg & Green. To schedule a free consultation, please call us at 561-266-9191 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.