What are some examples of medical malpractice?
While incidents of medical malpractice are wide-ranging and far too common, we have listed some examples of ways in which a doctor may have committed actionable medical malpractice.
- Failing to diagnose a disease;
- Making an error in anesthesia;
- Failing to anticipate birth defects when signs are present;
- Making a mistake during childbirth;
- Operating on the wrong arm or leg;
- Using unsanitary medical tools and devices;
- Leaving medical equipment inside the body being operated on; and
- Writing the improper prescription/dosage.
This list is by no means comprehensive, and if you feel you have been the victim of medical malpractice, contact our medical malpractice attorneys immediately to set up a consultation by calling +1 561.266.9191 .