I went to a restaurant and bit into food, there was something hard in it that broke my porcelain crown.

Hire a personal injury lawyer in your area to present your claim to the restaurant’s insurance company. Try to settle the claim first and then, if case does not settle, file a lawsuit.

Free Consultation

Complete the form below, call 561.266.9191 or Live Chat Available 24/7

    You can also Contact our offices directly