Elisa J. Aronberg, Esq.
- Elisa J. Aronberg, Esq.
- Practice Areas include: Personal Injury, Auto accidents, Slip and Falls, Wrongful Death and Insurance Litigation
- Admitted to Florida Bar in 1996
- Graduated Law School at Temple University in 1995
- Graduated the University of Delaware in 1992 with a Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude
- Member of The Florida Bar
- Worked as an insurance defense attorney in the beginning of her legal career with Conroy Simberg in Hollywood, Florida and then at Kelley Kronenberg in West Palm Beach, Florida
- Biography: Sigma Kappa sorority at the University of Delaware
- Born: Willingboro, New Jersey. Raised in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Moved to Florida in 1995. Currently lives in Boca Raton, Florida with her husband David T. Aronberg, Esq. and her 2 daughters.
- Avvo profile: Elisa J. Aronberg, Esq.
- About me: Coming out of high school from Cherry Hill, New Jersey, I was not sure exactly what I wanted to do with my career. Once I started taking classes at Delware, I developed a keen interest in the law and legal affairs. I found the law interesting and compelling. I enjoyed reading about the law, the Constitution and legal precedent. I was hooked. I knew the I wanted to go to law school. Once I entered law school at Temple University, I knew I had made the right choice. I enjoy being a lawyer. I enjoy helping people who are in need of my legal assistance. I especially enjoy making those people that need me happy to have me as their lawyer.
Contact Elisa J. Aronberg, Esq.