It’s time to revolutionize the way accident attorneys interact with the local community. Rather than taking a reactive approach to accidents, we will collaborate with YOU to prevent accidents from occurring in the first place. You no longer need to be injured to benefit from contacting an injury attorney!
We are excited the announce the debut of our new program, SnapForSafety. The service is 100% free of charge and open to the public.
Here is how it works:
(1) Snap a shot of a hazard found in a public place
(2) Text/Email the shot, along with its location, to Snap@SnapForSafety.com
(3) AA&G will put the responsible party on notice of the hazard and work to get it repaired
Common Hazards To Look Out For
- Fallen road signs
- Loose handrails
- Overgrown foliage blocking sight of oncoming traffic (our pet-peeve!)
- Dark/Scary parking lots
- Broken gates near swimming pools
- Egregious potholes / uneven surfaces on walking paths
- The list goes on….