David T. Aronberg, Esq.
- David T. Aronberg, Esq.
- AV Rated, the highest rating given to an attorney by Martindale Hubbell. (Please click on the “AV Rating” selection at the top right of this webpage for more information)
- Practice Areas include: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect, Wrongful Death cases.
- Admitted to Florida Bar 1996, New Jersey Bar 1996, Washington, DC Bar 2011, Georgia 2021, United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, Middle District of Florida and the United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- Graduated St. Thomas University Law School in 1995
- Graduated the University of Delaware in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Memberships: Florida Bar Trial Lawyers Section, Palm Beach County Bar Association, The Florida Bar, American Association for Justice, Florida Justice Association, the Philadelphia Bar Association, American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Association for Justice, State of Georgia Bar Association
- Biography: Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity, Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Born: Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Moved to Florida in 1993 to attend law school. Lives in Boca Raton with his wife, Elisa and 2 daughters
- Hobbies: Playing golf, reading, going to the beach and hiking in the Georgia Mountains with my family and 2 dogs, working out on the Peloton bike, fishing and listening to good music with friends
- About me: Ever since I was a young kid growing up in Cherry Hill, New Jersey with my dad who was also a personal injury attorney, I knew that I wanted to be a lawyer. I wanted to help people like my dad helped people. I saw firsthand how much an attorney can change someone’s life for the better and I wanted to do the same. Going to the United States Supreme Court with my dad and seeing him being sworn in was an eye opening experience. Seeing so much history about the law and who interprets the law was life changing. I enjoy being a lawyer especially when I am able to help a client in need.
- Avvo profile
Contact David T. Aronberg, Esq.