Aronberg, Aronberg & Green Celebrates 15 Years of Representing Injured Individuals
This year, the Law Offices of Aronberg, Aronberg & Green are proud to be celebrating our 15th year in business! We opened our doors as a family-operated, client-focused law firm back in June 1999, and we remain family-owned and operated today. It has been our honor to continue representing injured individuals in a personal, caring and professional manner.
As our experienced attorneys know, personal injury law is an expansive, complex field. Throughout the years, we have handled all types of personal injury cases, including auto accident, medical malpractice, slip-and-fall, boating accidents, nursing home neglect, stock investment loss, and product liability, etc.
Our experienced legal team is comprised of diligent attorneys, including firm partner David T. Aronberg (rated AV attorney by Martindale-Hubbell) and his wife, firm partner Elisa J. Aronberg. There’s a reason that our clients depend on us – for five of the past six years, Forum Publishing Group has named us the best law firm in Delray Beach, the South Florida city in which our firm is based. While many law “factories” focus on growth and expansion, our firm has purposefully remained small, so that we can continue to provide our clients with the personal attention that they deserve.
Over the last 15 years, we have had the pleasure of winning many, many cases for our clients. Some of these cases in particular, those discussed below, highlight our firm’s experience.
– In 1999, we led a class action lawsuit against the Palm Beach County School Board on behalf of a group of parents. The result was that schools in Palm Beach County had to cease charging fees to students.
– In 2001, we quickly obtained a $500,000 settlement on behalf of our client who had been injured in an auto accident. We represented the plaintiff in two actions – one against the driver of the motor vehicle and the other against the shopping center, which had unsafely designed the parking lot in which the accident took place.
– In 2003, we obtained a $400,000 settlement when we represented the plaintiff in an action against a South Florida nursing home, which had failed to properly treat the ulcers of an elderly resident.
– In 2008, we filed a lawsuit against the New Jersey Department of Youth and Family Services (DYFS) on behalf of our client, the stepsister of two children who were killed by their father. Ultimately, the DYFS settled for $750,000 after our attorneys argued that the department had ignored repeated warnings that the father had been violating rules barring him from spending nights at the family home.
– In 2011, our law firm represented an elderly client who had been duped out of a great deal of money by a Boca Raton, FL investment firm. At the conclusion of the case, we recovered nearly 100% of the money lost by the client.
– In 2012, our firm reached a large settlement in a case we had been working on for four years. A little girl had been killed in New Jersey when the car she was sitting in was smashed into by a giant 18-wheeler. We were able to obtain a Six Million Dollar settlement for the bereaved family of the deceased child.
– In 2013, we recovered $250,000 (the maximum amount possible under the insurance policy) for a victim of an auto accident that occurred on I-95. The money was obtained within just 4 months of the accident.
The above cases are just a short sample of some of the cases we have handled over the past 15 years. We thank each and every one of our clients – both past and present for placing their faith in us as their personal injury attorneys. We look forward to many many more years working with and for people who are injured due to others negligence.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another, please contact our experienced attorneys at the Law Offices of Aronberg, Aronberg & Green. For the last 15 years, we have been helping injured individuals obtain compensation for damages – we can help you, too. To schedule a free consultation, please call us at 561-266-9191 or e-mail us at email@example.com.