ABOUT THE FIRM…
The Law Offices of Aronberg & Aronberg devotes 100% of its time and resources to helping people recover money for their injuries, damages and losses. We do not represent insurance companies. Clients are supported by a trained staff and state of the art computer technology.
Our firm encourages continuing professional development and all attorneys participate in continuing legal education seminars, professional association activities and civic affairs. We also are active in lobbying to protect the rights of injured people.
Our firm has purposely remained small so that we can provide personal attention to all of our clients. We are selective in accepting new cases in order to give our current clients the attention that they deserve. This personal attention that our clients receive is the single most important service we provide.
David T. Aronberg
Partner E-mail: email@example.com
- AV Rated, the highest rating given to an attorney by Martindale Hubbell. (Please click on the “AV Rating” selection at the top right of this webpage for more information)
- Practice Areas include: Personal Injury, Investment Losses, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect, Wrongful Death cases.
- Admitted to Florida Bar 1996, New Jersey Bar 1996, Washington, DC Bar 2011, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- Graduated St. Thomas University Law School in 1995
- Graduated the University of Delaware in 1992 with a B.S.B.A..
- Memberships: Florida Bar Trial Lawyers Section, Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association, Palm Beach County Bar Association, The Florida Bar, American Association for Justice, Florida Justice Association, the Philadelphia Bar Association, American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Biography: Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity, Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Born: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Elisa J. Aronberg
Partner E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practice Areas include: Personal Injury, Workers Compensation and Insurance Litigation
- Admitted to Florida Bar in 1996
- Graduated Law School at Temple University in 1995
- Graduated the University of Delaware in 1992 with a B.A., Cum Laude
- Member of The Florida Bar
- Biography: Sigma Kappa sorority
- Born: Willingboro, New Jersey
Seth P. Green
Associate E-mail: email@example.com
Seth P. Green is a personal injury attorney who is prepared to go to trial to obtain maximum recovery for his clients. Mr. Green began his legal career as a criminal prosecutor in Palm Beach County, where he conducted many jury trials. He was selected to join a specialty trial division handling domestic violence cases, which provided Mr. Green the unique opportunity to advocate for victims going through very personal and sensitive life events. One of his most notable cases included the successful prosecution of a No Contact Order, despite the victim not having shown up up to testify at trial. The jury nevertheless returned a guilty verdict and the defendant was sentenced to the maximum penalty. Mr. Green received great recognition from this case and was subsequently asked to conduct training detailing his trial strategy for other attorneys in the office.
Mr. Green’s professional experience is complemented by his academic achievement. He studied accounting at the University of Central Florida, where he graduated in the top 5% of his class. He then earned a law degree from the University of Florida, where he graduated in the top 7% of his class. Mr. Green competed on the prestigious University of Florida Trial Team and also served as a Teaching Assistant for legal writing. He received the Book Award (Top Grade) in one of his law school classes. During law school, Mr. Green clerked at a large Ft. Lauderdale law firm, where he assisted on a case that resulted in a large judgment at trial.
At Aronberg & Aronberg, Mr. Green assists clients in every aspect of their case and strives for client satisfaction every step of the way. Mr. Green is a valued member of our legal team.
- Palm Beach County Native
- Alumni Donna Klein Jewish Academy High School
- BSBA, Summa Cum Laude, University of Central Florida
- JD, Magna Cum Laude & Order of the Coif, University of Florida College of Law