ABOUT THE FIRM…
The Law Offices of Aronberg & Aronberg devotes 100% of its time and resources to helping people recover money for their injuries, damages and losses. We do not represent insurance companies. Clients are supported by a trained staff and state of the art computer technology.
Our firm encourages continuing professional development and all attorneys participate in continuing legal education seminars, professional association activities and civic affairs. We also are active in lobbying to protect the rights of injured people.
Our firm has purposely remained small so that we can provide personal attention to all of our clients. We are selective in accepting new cases in order to give our current clients the attention that they deserve. This personal attention that our clients receive is the single most important service we provide.
David T. Aronberg
- AV Rated, the highest rating given to an attorney by Martindale Hubbell. (Please click on the “AV Rating” selection at the top right of this webpage for more information)
- Practice Areas include: Personal Injury, Investment Losses, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect, Wrongful Death cases.
- Admitted to Florida Bar 1996, New Jersey Bar 1996, Washington, DC Bar 2011, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- Graduated St. Thomas University Law School in 1995
- Graduated the University of Delaware in 1992 with a B.S.B.A..
- Memberships: Florida Bar Trial Lawyers Section, Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association, Palm Beach County Bar Association, The Florida Bar, American Association for Justice, Florida Justice Association, the Philadelphia Bar Association, American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Biography: Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity, Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Born: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Elisa J. Aronberg
- Practice Areas include: Personal Injury, Workers Compensation and Insurance Litigation
- Admitted to Florida Bar in 1996
- Graduated Law School at Temple University in 1995
- Graduated the University of Delaware in 1992 with a B.A., Cum Laude
- Member of The Florida Bar
- Biography: Sigma Kappa sorority
- Born: Willingboro, New Jersey
Cynthia G. Simpson
At first glance, it wouldn’t seem that prosecuting criminals and litigating personal injury matters would have much in common. But for Ms. Simpson – a former Palm Beach County State Attorney – they share the most important qualities of all: reversing an injustice and advocating the rights of a victim. Ever since she graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 1999, Ms. Simpson has been protecting, and fighting for, individuals who have suffered because of the misdeeds of others.
In her five years at the Office of the State Attorney in West Palm Beach, Ms. Simpson, known for her tenacity as a litigator, gained trial-by-fire experience that takes most civil trial lawyers decades to develop. With little time to prepare for cases, she learned to think on her feet and to create her case strategies quickly and effectively. She also learned how to counsel and work with victims. These qualities don’t just come in handy in the civil cases she now handles; they give her and her clients a crucial edge.
At Aronberg & Aronberg, Ms. Simpson is involved in every aspect of the firm’s work and every case it handles. But for the Florida native and University of Miami graduate, a passion for the law is not enough. Compassion for clients, and the drive to get them the results they deserve, is what makes a first-rate lawyer.
We are fortunate to have Ms. Simpson on our team.
- Graduated University of Miami, Bachelor of Science in Communication 1996
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1999
- Member of the Florida Bar and United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Memberships: Palm Beach County Bar Association and Palm Beach County Justice Association
- 2012 Member of Board of Directors for Palm Beach County Justice Association